Rader Programs knows that your eating disorders help you cope. They help you feel in control of your life, while in reality everything keeps spinning further and further out of control. If you are finally ready to make it stop, we are ready to help you create the eating disorders treatment that will enable you to take control for life. Our interdisciplinary staff specialized in eating disorders treatment for Anorexia, Bulimia and Compulsive Overeating provide personalized care through inpatient programs, outpatient programs, daycare programs, continued care programs and weekend family programs. Rader Programs will work with you to design an eating disorders treatment plan that rebuilds your mind, body, spirit and personal relationships. We will develop new methods for coping with stress and new techniques for overcoming the triggers you face in daily life. Let Rader Programs provide you with the tools you need for a complete eating disorders treatment plan and full recovery.
A Caring and Individualized Eating Disorder Program
Rader Programs provide services to individuals in accordance with their identified clinical needs. We believe individuals should be treated, whenever possible, within the least restrictive environment. To achieve this goal our eating disorders treatment provide the following clinical service programs:
- Inpatient Program: Clinical services through an inter-disciplinary staff in a structured 24 hour program.
- Daycare Program: Clinical services offered to individuals whose physical and emotional status allow them to function in their usual environment, in conjunction with a structured daily program.
- Outpatient Program: Clinical services through an inter-disciplinary staff in a structured weekly evening program.
- Continuing Care Program: Professionally supervised care provided to individuals who have progressed through the inpatient or daycare programs, to the point in their recovery where they will benefit from a weekly program that will support the gains made to date. During this phase of the program, individuals are also encouraged to participate in free support groups such as ANAD, Anorexics Anonymous, Bulimics Anonymous and Overeaters Anonymous.
- Family Program: Clinical services provided to individuals and their significant others on weekends. This program addresses family issues caused by and affecting the eating disorder.