The French Polish Nails looks gorgeous, elegant and neat, well with everything and is perfect for any occasion, whether formal or informal. If you do not have time to go to the salon so you made this nail decoration, you can choose to buy the necessary materials and do it in your home. It's very easy to make the French manicure. Below will explain step by step how to French Polish Nails at home.
- Wash your hands with soap to remove any dirt from the nails and dry them with a lint-free towel.
- Soak a cotton ball with nail polish remover and rub it on your nails to clean them and remove the remaining glaze they have become.
- Place the nails in a bowl of warm water or cuticle remover for 10 minutes. Then you dry them with a paper towel and with the help of an orange stick very gently push the cuticles of the nails back. Perform this procedure on all the nails and then press them gently onto a cotton ball soaked in alcohol to disinfect the area.
- Lima nails to match your shape and that all are equal. You can give round or square shape your nails, both look great.
- Place the adhesive shaped croissants on the nails, leaving the free ends thereof. The size of the space you left at the tip depends on your taste.
- Paint the tips of your nails with a coat of white enamel and let it dry for 15 to 20 minutes. If you want then you can dry apply another coat of white enamel, but never more than two.
- When it has dried thoroughly, remove all adhesives nails. Never withdraw adhesives if the enamel is still not dry, since ruin a manicure and you have to start over again.
- Apply a coat of pink polish on the entire nail. Perform this procedure on all the nails.
- Finally apply a coat of clear polish manicure to last longer.
- Nail polish remover.
- Cotton swab.
- Orange stick.
- Opaque white glaze.
- Light pink enamel.
- Clear nail polish.
- Sticky croissants for the French manicure.
- Use glazes that are used to make French Polish Nails.
- Use gloves when doing housework, so manicure last longer.